Friday 25 October 2013

How to submit an article to Digg.com (With Pictures)

So, you stumbled upon Digg.com. Its awesome right? 

When I first "dug" it up, I was such a noob. I was looking for the 'Submit a link' button and cause its a pretty important button i figured it would be somewhere easy to find but i was wrong. Come to think of it, its kinda weird where they put the button. I wonder why they placed it where it is. So anyhoo, Imma help you out :)

I'm guessing you've already signed up and all that and you want to submit a link but don't know how? No worries, i got you covered :)

You have to scroll all the way down to the end and you'll see it. 


See what i mean by a "weird". So just click on it and it'll bring you to page to submit the link.

Well there ya go. Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment