Thursday 30 October 2014

Pottermore Moment : Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets + The Magic Word


Hello Dearies... I just signed up to Pottermore!! I know, I know but better late than never right? I got sorted into SLYTHERIN! Woohoo! I was worried I'd get into Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw not that I'm saying there is anything wrong with those houses but for me it was either Slytherin or Gryffindor. Typical right? but slytherin coz of Draco a.k.a Tom Felton, Gryffindor coz of well no other reason than coz its Harry Potter. Hahahah *blush*

#SlytherinPride


So I started the "moment" journey and just completed the first book. Some moments were tough, I thought I was gonna go blind coz my nose was right at the screen looking for whatever objects that had to be found but thank god for some of the "students" that commented. So I decided to post the clues here fo whoever that needs the help too. 


Pottermore Moment: Chamber of Secrets, The Magic Word



This is the first thing you will see and the first clue is hanging plants on the top corner right. SO just click on it to collect it.

When you zoom in for the first time you will see:


And if you hover over the padlock (circled in red) it will jiggle.

Zoom in again:


When you hover over Dudley he will gasp.
You'll also see a jar (circled in red), collect it and you will get a jar of honey.

Huh. This is tough so I read in the comments that you should move on and in one of the moments you will find a hairpin that you can use to open the padlock. So until then this is all I've got for you now. Will be back soon with the hairpin!





No comments:

Post a Comment