Wednesday 26 March 2014

8Share REWARD(ITS THE REAL DEAL) PROOF

Hello there reader :)

Since you are reading this, it is most likely that in your mind you thought that 8Share was another scam. Another website promising money just by using a computer and the internet. Fret not my friend!! I am here to shed the light on this 8Share matter (and with proof tooo!!!)

Now, I have been a member of 8Share, 'part of the community' per se', for a few years now but only been really,like REALLY active just recently, so I never got to the point of cashing out until NOW!!! (WOOOHOOOO!!!)

*incase you found this post by accident and don't know what 8Share is THIS is a post I did sort of explaining what 8Share is.

Anyway, as I was saying, I never got to the point of cashing out because I never reached the minimum target of cashing out which is RM50(yes,yes I know it isn't much but its something!)

Cash Out

But then a few weeks ago, after continuously sharing for weeks, I finally hit the minimum cash out requirement of RM54 and decided to cash it out(previously thinking to wait until RM100 but too long! haha)



And so I requested a cash out on March 4 2014 and received an email that I will receive payment after 2 weeks. Then after 11 days(March 15) I received another email saying that everything is verified.


And on March 25 2014, 10 days after, I received this email!!


 It had already been transferred on 17 March(as stated in the email). And I am RM50,well RM49, more richer than I was (which isn't much considering, but I needed the money). So I checked my Maybank account just to be sure and lo and behold!





So if you are interested you can SIGN UP but remember that you have to be really, really, rajin um, diligent(is that the right word?) unlike me(nearly 4 years and only now cashing out) and share and post and even invite friends to join(you can earn for referals).

CARING IS SHARING, SO START SHARING!!


2 comments:

  1. Be A FREEMAN

    Urgent Hiring Data Encoders Philippines

    We are currently looking for encoders, writers, work at home moms, working students, or anybody who is capable to encode data online and would like to earn at home.

    Start earning at home, from 350 pesos a day by just posting articles and encoding data online.

    This is not a scam online job and is worth giving a try.

    We are a registered company with license under Department of Trade and Industry, Business Licensing, Philippines.

    Application Requirements:

    1. Must be a legitimate Filipino Citizen and is currently residing in the Philippines.

    2. Age 18 to 45 years old

    3. College level or Graduate.

    4. Basic knowledge on internet and excel, word, powerpoint.

    5. Accessibility on internet at home is an advantage.

    6. Must be residing on a place where money transfer services are available especially Palawan and lbc

    Applicants must submit: Full name, email add, Birthday, address & contact Number to
    AL Bhert Timbal Magbalot 09234059059

    For registration kindly visit www.unemployedpinoys.com
    For the dashboard activation there would be a payment of 350 pesos annual fee for your membership. And for that instructions on how to activate just text me.

    email: albhertmagbalot@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you post the answers to phrases please these are VERY helpful and think you for sharing because sharing means caring♡♡♡:)

    ReplyDelete