Friday 28 March 2014

Jessica Bassett on EllenDegenres Show

Jessica Bassett, I think I have - NO - I know I have a crush on you. Just a little(maybe). I have a thing for people who play the guitar especially one that writes their own songs and plus you are super cute. And your voice is beautiful. Its like husky-ish. Sexy. For me anyway. *fangirling*

OK, I will stop saying 'you' like Jessica is even reading this.

Moving on, I was so shocked when she didn't get through the AI auditions like totally flabbergasted. Do they not have ears? I mean the guys. JLo you rock. And she sang an original song which was soooo awesome! I loved it at first sentence(LOL). But whatever, that is old news. 

I was browsing through Youtube the other day and came across the episode where Jessica was a guest on Ellen. So happy for her that she got to Hollywood, no thanks to AI. Those who have seen the episode(which I am sure all of you have ages ago, I'm slow like that) at the end of her spot she performed Lydia(her original song she auditioned with on AI) AND then AFTER that Ellen announced that she had gotten Jessica's song on ITUNES so people can download her songs. Quote Ellen :"I wanna show people the power of when you believe in someone you don't need anything but people's love and support." FEELS

The episode :

Lyrics.

Oh Lydia..
my dear friend, why must this world put their back on you please not again
oh precious girl you know you’re the reason for every rainbow 
you put the colours in the sky so please don’t cry
oh Lydia..
please be gentle and please be kind coz she don’t want to push back everything  she’s learned she’ll lose her mind 
so please be patient and you may find that If you  wait for her to come to you she’ll come in time
so remember Russian girl that you’re the one that makes me laughand without your ready sarcasm this world will fall flat 
and remember Russian girl that you’re the one that makes me smile
so put your hands up in the sky and grab a star coz that’s what you are
please be gentle and please be kind coz she don’t want to push back everything she’s
learned she’ll lose her mind  so please be patient and you may find that if you wait for her to come to you she’ll come in time
please not again she’s been through this world and back 
but when she dances she’ll make you smileso please be gentle that’s my best friend and if you haven’t met her yet  well until then.Please be patient that’s my best friend and she’s the best I’ve ever met so thank you god
and amen.



She has her own channel on YOUTUBE if you don't already know and you MUST listen to all her songs even her cover songs are awesome. SIGH! *fangirling*

I really hope she makes it big, she must! It would be a crime if the whole world couldn't hear her amazing voice and songs.

side thought: I think she should try out for The Voice. (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment