Friday 3 January 2014

"I'm sorry" ?

Sorry means s**t to me right now. Seriously. I'm so tired of hearing it and saying it. Coz sometimes sorry is just a word people say to appease others but who the f**k are u kidding right now? You could say sorry for bumping into someone sure but then again its automatic. Like for me when I bump into people I say s**t! Only then sorry because im more sorry of saying that and not really coz of the bumping into you thing.
You can't say sorry for say making loud f**king noises when someone's asleep. You know why? Because it means that you already knew that what you did is inconsiderate but you did it anyway. So no. Your apology is not accepted because right now im awake and can't go back to sleep and you know what? Maybe the part where I cant go back to sleep isnt your fault but it is your effing fault for waking me up in the first goddamn place.

No comments:

Post a Comment