Sunday 6 April 2014

Think or Th!nk App/Game Answers Last few Levels Part(2)

June 2014 update Part 1
June 2014 update Part 2

Hey :)

So this is the second and last part of the last few levels of the Think/Th!nk App/Game.

ONWARD!


This one is an animated movie by Disney. It is a classic and came out in 1967. Wow actually seeing the year I never realized how old the movie is coz I watched it in the 90's when I was a kid. WOW. MINDBLOWN. haha MOVING ON. There's the hand depicting THE and TREES maybe depicting FOREST or JUNGLE plus a BOOK.


THE JUNGLE BOOK




This one is a musical in 1952 and quote from imdb "one of the greatest and most successful musicals ever filmed" which I actually just downloaded haha. When I was typing in the answers (coz the pictures themselves were obvious) I didn't really know what this movie was. I never heard of it and I just only googled it so I would know what it was I was talking about. So there's a person SINGING, a preposition, the hands depicting THE and RAIN.

SINGIN IN THE RAIN



 This is a famous movie which came out in 1985. I have heard about it before with people saying its really good and it changed them or something but I was never inclined to download it and watch but I just did download it so I shall watch it one of these days. There's a hand depicting THE and a "box" with a HAND CHOPPING WOOD plus someone running really FAST and symbol for CLUB.

THE BREAKFAST CLUB



 This is a phrase. And as usual with phrases it took me a few tries because of the preposition.


DOWN TO THE WIRE



 This is a pretty simple phrase.

NO DICE




 This is also another phase.

PULL THE PLUG



This is a phrase which I like especially coz of the nose in this pic. Hhaha. OH! and this the last screenshot I have!!!

SMELL A RAT



And I'm done folks! This the end of my "cheat sheet" or more like posts. Hope that it has helped you guys who are looking for answers although I didn't give answers for ALL the levels and chapters just the ones that I thought people needed help with. Though some were really easy, I just thought I'd throw them in as well.
I also found a few "cheat sheet" websites that popped up after I finished the game and the links are down below.

*SHARING IS CARING*






Comment if it helps! If it doesn't, im sorry. :(

1 comment:

  1. i am things cpht 6\7 there is a robot like thing with a wink

    ReplyDelete