Monday 30 June 2014

Think or Th!nk App Game June 2014 Update Answers Part 2

*NOTE :  I HAVE STOPPED PLAYING THE GAME, MAYBE I'LL START BACK UP AGAIN ONE DAY*

Hello :)

Okay here is part 2! This will be Phrases. Also I would like to apologize for some missing images, forgot to screen capture some of them and also some pictures/categories like Things will not be given an answer because those are too easy.

If you just started playing this awesome game and looking for answers for the earlier chapters:

I'm gonna be quick with this one.


This is always said when people want to compare it to an impossibility:
WHEN PIGS FLY



Said to tell someone to keep quiet, I think, not in a nice way:
PIPE DOWN



Said to people who are about to perform:
BREAK A LEG



Said about studying:
HIT THE BOOKS



Said about people who passed, I think, not in a nice way:
KICK THE BUCKET



Said when going about something wrong:
BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE



Said when very happy :
OVER THE MOON



I don't know how to explain this:
BLESSING IN DISGUISE



BURN THE MIDNIGHT OIL

*NOTE: Someone commented that this answer didn't work so maybe its actually 
BURNING THE MIDNIGHT OIL*



BACK SEAT DRIVER



Favourite or something of the sort:
APPLE OF MY EYE



LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP



LIVING IN A PRAYER
reminds of a Whitney Houston song, I think its Whitney.



A PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS



LEND A HAND


There you go, 2nd and Final part done! 

Comment if it helps or not. If you want to b***h or not.

You are WC.

2 comments:

  1. hi, mine refuses to accept 'Burn the midnight oil'

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for these! I would never have thought of "blessing " for the blessing in disguise one

    ReplyDelete