Monday 26 May 2014

My jump to Rookie Blue

Hello there :)

See the thing is Rookie Blue its been out awhile its already hitting its 5th season and to be honest I haven't even seen the first. *grin* I've always seen the ads on Diva and I always thought it seemed interesting and I would always tell myself, "I should start watching it." but I never got around to doing that. It's one of those shows that intrigue me but doesn't excite me. You know that feeling? You see an ad of some movie or show and your like "Hey, that looks interesting. I'm gonna check it out." but when you are on the computer and want to download your just like, "Nah. Next time." and end up doing something else entirely. That's me every single time I think of Rookie Blue. But now I have decided to watch it and have already downloaded it but get this I only downloaded the last few episodes of Season 4. *grin* I'm sure those of you who are fans of this show just wanna throw something at me and go "WHAT??" but come on you really have to ask why if you are a real fan? *smirk*

Gail and Holly shipper here!!

omg!! I totes loved the bathroom scene!! SIGH!  

Though I haven't come across their combined names name yet. Is it something like Golly ? Sounds about right. And just totally perfect but do correct me if I'm wrong. And I'm totally serious that I downloaded the series just to watch their story. Waiting for someone to edit it and post it on youtube is just way too fucking torturous for me.

I gotta tell you I have a total crush on Holly especially coz I have a thing for chicks and glasses. Not that I'm saying Holly without glasses is any less sexy, the total opposite. I mean look!!! :

totally hot and totally sexy
also this gif doesn't belong to me, i found it on google so whomever that did it is credited to them(i don't wanna get bashed for no reason thanks.)

Not just hot and sexy but totally adorable and totally smart. She's a forensic pathologist! big huge SIGH!!

And Gail! *another huge SIGH, im sorry* but she's just so beautiful. Her eyes. I love blue eyes. Im asian so not that many blue eyed chicks here.


beautiful

Im totally waiting impatiently for episode 2.



No comments:

Post a Comment