Wednesday 25 June 2014

8share got a MAKEOVER!

Hello Dearies :)

Have you heard of 8share? No? Read. The post explains what 8share is, how it can benefit you and proof of the benefits. I'll give you a few minutes.

**Few Minutes Later**

Know what it is? Great! Let's move on to what I wanted to share.

8share got a MAKEOVER!!!!

Looks preettyyy neat. Though I'm not sure if it really is because there are tons of people on it and their server can't handle that amount or something is off with their website because it is annoyingly slowwwww. It is taking forever to load. Might be a bit of an exaggeration but gods... But I'm keeping it positive hoping its just the amount of people on the site and not the new design that is crashing the site.

Keeping that in mind I just got this:


GREAT.

and I can't screenshot the new look of 8share. SIGH! Soon! I promise! Just gotta wait for the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment