Monday 2 June 2014

Effect of Dark Doo Woop on repeat

Hello Dearies,

Just to recap, I've only recently started watching Rookie Blue but for Gail/Holly storyline. As a Gail/Holly shipper my favourite scene was the bathroom scene in Season 5x01 it was intimate and tender and just so appealing, not in a total sexual way. I mean, not like I'm a relationship expert but I'm sure that it is rare to find somebody that understands you wholeheartedly, what you need at your most vulnerable and its something that I know everyone craves and yearns, well I do anyway.  *shrug* which actually reminds me of something Emily Fields from PLL said to Paige:

"I would look for guys like you. The kind that would pull me up on stage to sing because I will never do that on my own."
I feel like that's just so me. Like I would never go up on stage to sing coz my voice is crap haha but I like that phrase it "speaks" to me if that makes sense.

So yeah anyway, Gail/Holly bathroom scene had Dark Doo Woop playing and I got totally addicted to the song. First, every time I listened to it it would remind me of the bathroom scene and I'd go crazy again coz I'm waiting for the next ep of RB. But I would still listen to it nevertheless on repeat. After awhile I stopped thinking of that scene and just listen to the lyrics and how it totally fit the scene in general and how its just a totally awesome song. haha. Now after listening to it over and over and over again(not yet bored with it) it actually makes me a bit sad coz even if my mind doesn't fully go back to that bathroom scene the feeling/emotion that that scene invoked out of me still lurks there and its kinda depressing coz I love the song yet now I can't listen to it without feeling sad.

Gosh I'm pathetic. A lonely pathetic. Which makes me more pathetic. Christ!

Anyway, check out the song!

No comments:

Post a Comment