Saturday 11 August 2012

Bad Place ?


you know your in a bad place when all you think about is wanting to jump off a tall building or a cliff and see if you'll die from shock before you hit the pavement and smashing your skull. Its actually a fact that most people die from shock before they plunge to their deaths, according to a friend. a trustworthy friend as he doesn't lie apparently.
anyway, yeah, I guess Im in a bad place. I've been in a bad place for a while. funny, maybe that was what i was in denial about. why is it funny? well, back in high school I attended english literature class and we had to think of what we were in denial of but at the the time i did not know what it was but i definitely knew i was in denial of something. everybody is. now, don’t deny THAT.
so maybe I only think of jumping off a cliff every time I hear defying gravity. the glee version with Rachel and Kurt singing. Best duet by the way. Okay no, that's just a lie. I been thinking about the "die of shock" fact ever since my friend told me. I don't remember why he told me, I think we were watching something. and the other funny part about this whole thing is, a few weeks ago I was having a bad "brain and heart war" and coincidently defying gravity came on and of course in thought nothing about jumping off a cliff it was more like soaring high up above the world nothing to drag you down kind of thought. So I tweeted the name of the song with the hash and np (#np) which means now playing and my twitter account is connected to my facebook account and he commented something that meant that he thought I was thinking of jumping off a cliff.  Which actually shocked me at first(the irony) but yeah now its stuck in my head the whole fact about dying of shock, jumping off buildings and defying gravity. Am I in a bad place?

No comments:

Post a Comment