Monday 26 May 2014

Finally! Rookie Blue fix is here!!

Hello there

So after lunch the first thing I did is open kickass and searched Rookie Blue s05e02 and thank the fucking heavens!!!! It was there! But b4 that I of course nearly cried from frustration because I just had to open tumblr and I just had to scroll down and there just had to be a gif of Holly. Mother fucking christ I nearly screamed and cried.

Hmm.. I think I'm going overboard. Probably the remnants of last weeks period. Probably. But whatevs I am allowed to be dramatic and over emotional once awhile. Fucking sue me for it. Seriously though if I'm getting on your nerves don't give in to impulse and sue me. *grin*

Anyways, I am waiting for it to finish downloading and I will have my fix. Shit. I just realized that even if I get my fix today I have another week to wait for the next episode. GAH!

See this is why I don't follow up with the episodes continuously and just wait for the season to be completed. But nooooooo I just had to. Holly and Gail just had to be effingly cute and sexy and super hot. God damn.

And I just realized that this is the first time that I posted 3 times in a row. Probably need to find someone that can handle my insanity. Oooh LOOK!!! My download finished. So I'll be saying adieu now. Bye-Bye.

EXTRA:

Okay so I didn't want to have to post another post just to verbalise my utter disappointment that Gail and Holly had only like a minute worth of screen time, APART might I add. Oh and I totally found out the couples name thing : GAILY. I like mine better : GOLLY. Its just really cute. Anyway, this was for me ranting about my disappointment and I really am coz like zero Gaily or Golly. But then again I didn't watch RB from season 1 so I don't know all the drama, the arcs and what not so I guess I'm being annoying and anyway like this user on tumblr(awesome tumblr btw) sorta said it was nice to see Holly interacting with other officers besides just Gail; its like saying: WELCOME TO THE FAMILY. Meh I'm still upset. It isn't the fix that I wanted coz I don't really watch Rookie Blue for their own drama but I can't do anything but cry in frustration which I will or will not do. I dunno.

Gosh. Im just really disappointed. Like I feel I got rejected or something. Haih why am I extra dramatic today? Jeez.

Okay so yeah I totally forgot that they have a webisode. My bad. Onward to find my fix!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment