Monday 26 May 2014

Heading towards Clonesbians Land

Hello there :)

"Clonesbians" that is just fucking epic! I love fandoms.

Anyway, Orphan Black who's been following? Like since Season 1 Episode 1 religiously? Well, obviously I can't say me because well if you've read my other posts about my sudden love of Rookie Blue then you must now why I am suddenly in love with Orphan Black *wink* So before I go into my love for a specific Orphan Black character let's start off with my interest towards the show.

The show has been around for nearly a year and a half with its second season being aired in April and I've got to say I am slightly surprised. The first time I saw the ad for Orphan Black on Lifetime I was instantly intrigued (I have a love for shows like these), I also instantly thought of Dark Angel (the one Jessica Alba was the lead character). It was out in 2000.


Check out the promo on youtube if you're interested or have never heard of it. Its alright. No lesbian scenes or couples here but I didn't watch it because I was expecting that, I like the show. All these sci-fi-ish shows, experiments and what-not. Love 'em!

So anyway, I instantly took to Orphan Black because of the cloning concept but it took me awhile to actually download it and it took me even longer for me to watch *grin* Every time I wanted to click on a file to watch it I'd go, "Meh, next time" and move on to something else. 

Why I started watching it with so much passion though is the same reason I started watching Rookie Blue; You got it : Cosima and Delphine. I was in this particular mood to watch lesbian themed shows or movies so i dug around youtube and well youtube is full of vid about "My top 20 favourite lesbian couples" and videos along that line and among those videos I saw Cosima and Delphines scene and totally went berserk. haha. 


totes hot
(this gif i did not make. found it on google. so its credit is to the owner whomever you are. I don't want to get bashed for no reason thanks)

And I just totally fell in love with Cosima coz if you know me I got a thing for chicks and glasses. Plus it doesn't hurt that Tatiana Maslany is super pretty; you add glasses and I just melt. 

tatiana maslany


cosima

Gosh, look at her. I don't blame Delphine for falling for her, seriously. And she's totally smart, being a scientist and all. Damn. I just realized that some of the chicks I'm crushing on are scientists : Holly Stewart, Lauren Lewis, Cosima. Wow. Well, I guess coz they are scientist they need the glasses to make them look the part. SIGH!

So I'm just gonna stop myself here before I divulge into my crush on Tatiana Maslany herself.

 Bye-Bye 






No comments:

Post a Comment