Tuesday 27 May 2014

Obsessively Obsessed

Hey there :)

From my last few (annoying) posts, I must admit to being obsessively obsessed over Orphan Black and Rookie Blue; well not the show in general but the particular relationship in the shows.

Episode 7 of Orphan Black is coming out on Saturday while Rookie Blue ep 3 will air next week Sunday(but I guess monday or tuesday for me).
Orphan Black is in its second season so I can still watch the show from season 1 and appreciate the show. Rookie Blue on the other hand is already on its 5th and I read somewhere that that is the last season as it has the most eps and is apparently the max in Canada; so I can't really appreciate the show fully because I don't really want to commit to having to watch RB from season 1. Although I know some RB fans will likely throw rocks at me because of this but I am only watching RB because of the Gail and Holly story. And maybe this is where I should be ashamed(?) or something because I won't be able to understand Gails character fully and how she would react to some situations regarding her and Holly but in Season 4 Ep 7 Gail compares herself to a cat and whatnot so from there I can already understand her somewhat and I know some of her love life issues all from reading L Chat which is by the way the most awesome thread alive right now(for me) so I don't really feel guilty about that.

So like I was saying my obsession, its getting pretty insane because its getting in the way of my work. Like its utter insanity because I've gone 2 days not doing work. Nada. Zero. I guess I shall include today, meaning 3 days but I did do some work not a lot though.
What I was doing those two days was reading L Chat for Rookie Blue(specifically Gail/Holly) and looking for spoilers AND there was a handful which made me a little more insane especially since RB s05e02 didn't have Gail and Holly together and there were ep 3 leaks of the bar scene which I'm sure most of you have seen, if not check out the L Chat thread and read through; not gonna post the link here. Its really fun to read coz everyone's speculating and stuff hahaha.

Orphan Black also has its own thread on L Chat and its pretty great too. I can keep up with what they are discussing about on the thread coz I am actually watching OB for the show itself, Delphine and Cosima storyline just pushed me to start watching it. Thank God! I wasted away last night on watching Ask OB and others on youtube most of it of Tatiana Maslany. I have a total crush. Her smile is just soooo adorable especially when she's playing Cosima.


No comments:

Post a Comment