Monday 26 May 2014

Waiting impatiently for Rookie Blue Season 5 Episode 2

Hellooooo Dearies.

Ugh, I even had to force the pleasantries out, that's how frustrated I am with this upcoming episode of Rookie Blue. Like I'm literally checking google whether the episode has aired yet and available for download. I'm so fucking obsessed right now its probably not healthy coz I need to start on my work but I really can't. My brain isn't up to thinking about codes and whatever else shit coz its only thinking about Rookie Blue or more specifically Gail and Holly. I'm still unsure whether "Golly" is their couples(?) name or not. And to add to my building frustration I found this gif of Gail and Holly and it must totally be the second ep right? Coz Gail has her new haircut.

I feel like crying!!! Why must it take so god damn long??!? Ugh!! Frustration to the fucking max!!! Plus I guess it doesn't help that I'm having Caramel Macchiato right now, its just adding to my already high sugar level (I think).

Well, this is just me sharing my frustration over Rookie Blue's next episode that really needs to be aired or be available for me to download. I just god fucking hope that Gail and Holly scenes are in this ep. It needs to because with the end of ep 1 season 5 if there isn't I'll probably murder someone. GAH! Well, the only good thing that got out of my rant/frustration/obsession is the gif I found. I guess not that great considering that its making me even more frustrated but at least I know their relationship is building!

I think my obsession is also due to the fact that I have a massive crush on Aliyah O'brien or Holly Stewart; both. SIGH!!!

And if anyone with a kind soul could just help me, the tortured soul, out here that would be great and I will be in your debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment